MAKING DENTISTRY AFFORDABLE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There’s no ID card, no group or member ID to bring. All your membership information will be kept in your electronic record. Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
First Family Member
Each Additional Family Member
New Patient Comprehensive Exam
Periodic Exam (Two/Year)
Limited/Emergency Exam (One/Year)
Full Mouth X-Rays (One/3 Years)
Periapical (First Film + 2 Add’L/Year)
Panoramic (One/3 Years)
Adult Regular Cleaning (Two/Year)
Child Regular Cleaning (Two/Year)
Other Dental Services
Scaling & Root Planing
Periodontal Laser Therapy
Crowns, Bridges, Onlays & Inlays
Dentures & Partials
Clear Aligner Therapy
Sample Fee Savings
Adult Regular Cleaning
One Surface White Filling
Porcelain CEREC One-Day Crown
Clear Correct/Clear Braces
Terms & Conditions
- This is a dental discount plan and not a dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- Plan is good only at Elevated Smiles in La Costa.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability, or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- This plan is non-transferable. Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member.
- Plan is non-refundable. No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at the time of service. However, you may choose to extend your payment through a payment plan if needed.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- For orthodontic treatment, patient must remain a plan participant the entire duration of orthodontics treatment.
- Plan only covers dental services and procedures are not included.