What is the Bioclear Method?
The Bioclear Method is much different than traditional composite bonding. Instead of adding small patches to the tooth, this uses injection mold over the entire tooth. The Bioclear Method doesn’t require any removal of your natural tooth to prepare the tooth which makes it a more conservative approach than porcelain veneers which requires the removal of a thin layer of enamel. It can last up to ten years before it needs to be replaced.
Benefits of Bioclear Matrix
Bioclear offers many benefits you won’t find with traditional bonding methods.
- Completed in one visit – Only takes one visit to complete. You can have a brand new smile in just one day.
- Affordable – Compared to porcelain veneers, Bioclear is much more affordable.
- Stain resistant – Offers more stain resistance than traditional dental bonding.
- Easy to adjust – We can easily modify, improve, or correct your treatment as needed.
- Promotes long-term health – Since the procedure doesn’t remove any natural tooth material like your enamel, you can preserve your natural smile and reverse the treatment if you want to.
- Amazing results – Delivers beautiful results every single time. Get ready to experience a confident smile!
- Natural results – Your results will look completely natural and blend in with your surrounding teeth.
- Durable – Can last up to ten years before it needs to be replaced.
What Problems Can It Address
Bioclear isn’t just for covering black triangles, it can improve the appearance of your teeth in multiple ways. We recommend this to patients who have teeth that are:
- Poorly shaped
- Have black triangles
Closing Black Triangles
One of the best uses of Bioclear Matrix is to hide black triangles for good. Nearly 30% of adults have black triangles between their teeth. They’re often caused by gum recession from grinding and clenching, gum disease, or aggressive brushing. Although regular dental bonding and porcelain veneers work well to cover black triangles, they’re either too expensive or not long-lasting or durable enough for resolving this small problem. Bioclear is an affordable way to cover black triangles long-term without removing any natural tooth structure.
Bioclear Matrix Procedure
To get Bioclear Matrix, you will first need to schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentists in Carlsbad, Dr. Saw, or Dr. Luu. During the consultation, they will determine if Bioclear is the right treatment to help you achieve your desired results. If it’s not, they will recommend a different cosmetic dentistry treatment.
To provide you with the Bioclear treatment, we will first start by creating a mold around your teeth. We then fill in the mold with the liquid composite which fills around the entire front of the tooth. Once the resin cools and hardens, we will shape it to your desired appearance.
The procedure is fast, effective, and affordable!
Are you ready to transform your smile with Bioclear Matrix? Contact our cosmetic dentists at Elevated Smiles in Carlsbad to schedule a consultation today. Please call (760) 622-3010 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry appointment.